I AM THE SELLER MANDATE THAT OFFER!
I ASK THAT ONLY PLEASE CONTACT ME ONLY THE END BUYER OR BUYER MANDATE!
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MINE, PLEASE!
Skpe : comproouro
Brasil – Rio de Janeiro
TO : Alexandre Bahia de Freitas Menezes
We hereby confirming with full corporate responsibility under the penalty of perjury, that we the seller is ready, willing and
able to sell the offered “AU” Bullion Bars Commodity, according to the terms and conditions stated below.
FULL CORPORATE OFFER FOR 50MT OF GOLD BULLION
PRODUCT NAME AND DESCRIPTIONS:
COMMODITY : Gold Bullion (Aurum Utalium)
FORM : 12.5 kilo bars of GLD Standard
FINENESS : 999.5% or better
HALLMARK : Internationally accepted hallmarks with less then 3 years.
ORIGIN : Mali/ Burkina Faso
LOCATION : HSBC London
DELIVERY : CIF (at Buyer’s designated place)
QUANTITY : 50 MT. WITH ROLLS & EXTENSIONS .
FIRST TRANCHE : 50 MT. GOLD BULLION
SUBSEQUENT TRANCHES : To be agreed between Seller and Buyer.
DURATION : POSSIBLE 12 months
PRICE : The agreed purchase price is the quoted price in USD or EUR
as set forth in the latest valid Second Fixing Rate (PM)
Issued by the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) on
the Day-of-Transaction. In the event that the LBMA is not
operating on that scheduled day, the price calculation used
Shall be based on second LBMA fixing of the next change to last
Market opening day and per tranche.
DISCOUNT : 12% gross/ 9% net discount
COMMISSION : 3.0% Commission, as stated below:
1.5% to Seller Side (CLOSED), 1.5% to Buyer’s Side
PAYMENT : All PAYMENTS by clear, clean money of non-criminal origin and by BG/
SBLC + SWIFT/WIRE TRANSFER MT103 within maximum two (2) Banking days or by acceptable financial
instrument to be agreed between parties.
TRANSPORT DOCUMENTATION: Each delivery shall be accompanied by a Bill of Lading with all necessary
documentation in accordance with international law, which includes:
1. Original Certificate of Deposit
2. Four (4) Copies of commercial Invoices in favor of Buyer
3. Certificate of Origin
4. Certificate of Legal Ownership
5. Internationally Accepted Assay Certificate
6. Certificate of Insurance
7. Export Permit – Export License
8. Bank Warranty of Delivery
9. Custom Duty Seller’s Certificate stating that the refined Bullions are free and clear of all liens and
encumbrances and freely tradable and exportable and is of no criminal origin
10. Warehouse Receipts
11. Certificate of Weight List describing each bar as follows:
. Serial Number as stamped on each bar
. Fineness as stamped on each bar
. Raw Weight as stamped on each bar
. Total Weight as stamped on each bar
. Receipt of Custom Duties and Taxes
2. Packing list
1. Seller agrees to issue Full Corporate Offer (FCO) with banking coordinates and contract number to end
Buyer, valid for 5 days.
2. Buyer or Buyer’s Mandate agrees to sign and seal FCO as acceptance of terms and conditions submit Draft
Sales and Purchase Contract for Seller’s approval or amendments if any and submit signed and sealed IMFPA
for Seller’s acceptance.
3. After mutual agreement, Buyer or Buyer’s Mandate and Seller or Seller’s Mandate sign and seal the Sales
and Purchase Contract with full banking coordinates. NOTE: EDT OR FAX COPY IS LEGAL AND BINDING.
4. Within two (2) Banking days of signing the Sales and Purchase Contract, Buyer’s Bank shall provide an
operative POF via MT799 for the first tranche standing as payment collateral for the entire first tranche.
Upon Seller’s Bank receipt, confirmation and acceptance of Buyer’s POF via MT799 as per Seller’s verbiage,
Seller submits in one (1) banking day POP and SKR via MT600 for the entire first tranche to Buyer’s bank to
verify and confirm the gold. Buyer may choose to perform TTM at Seller’s location (Europe, Hong Kong or
Korea) OR they can choose to have gold shipped to Buyer’s designated location.
5. Seller shall instruct his Bullion Officer to set up an appointment with Buyer’s Bullion Officer in the Bullion
Depository to verify the AU metal, the quantity available and to verify that gold is free from any liens and
6. Upon satisfaction of both Bullion Officers that the Contract can be consummated, the Buyer will instruct his
Bullion Officer to confirm the availability of funds to be used as payment and the Seller and Buyer will
instruct their Bullion Officers to complete the transaction.
7. Buyer will transfer the agreed amount for the Hallmarked Bar tranche and subsequent tranches to the
Seller’s Bank via SWIFT/WIRE Transfer within 24 hours against the Transfer of Ownership of the metal.
8. The Commissions will be paid immediately and without delay to each appointed Paymaster or Beneficiary
after each delivery and as per Terms and Conditions of the IMFPA.
(A) SWIFT MT-799
WE, [BANK] HEREBY CONFIRM WITH FULL BANK RESPONSIBILITY THAT OUR CLIENT, [NAME], AS OF THIS DATE, HAS
, [AMOUNT] IN THE ABOVE REFERENCED ACCOUNT WITH US. WE ALSO CONFIRM THAT THE FUNDS IN THE AMOUNT
OF ———, ARE HEREBY IN FAVOUR AND BENEFIT OF >> AND THAT THESE FUNDS SHALL REMAIN SO FOR A
PERIOD OF THIRTEEN (13) CALENDAR MONTHS, FROM THE DATE OF THIS SWIFT, FOR THE FULL USE OF THE
THESE ASSETS ARE UNRESTRICTED, FREE OF ANY LIENS OR ENCUMBRANCES, CLEAN AND LEGALLY OBTAINED AND
ARE FREELY AVAILABLE TO SERVE AS COLLATERAL/SECURITY FOR AGREED INVESTMENTS. WE FURTHER CONFIRM
THAT THIS CALLABLE, TRANSFERABLE AND ASSIGNABLE BANK INSTRUMENT IS FULLY OPERATIONAL AND IS
VERIFIABLE ON A BANK TO BANK BASIS BY AUTHORIZED BANK OFFICER .THIS INSTRUMENT BANK IS SUBJECT TO
THE UNIFORM CUSTOM AND PRACTICE (1993 REVISION) UNDER INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
PUBLICATION NUMBER 500.